Saturday, January 5, 2008

Hornsby station celebrities!


A half senile old aunty once said to me that "if you stand on Hornsby station long enough you will see everyone you ever knew".


Silly old duck, what does she know. Even throwing her in the nursing home at Narrabri didn't shut her up, while the law prevented us from having her put down.


Anyway in an effort to prove her wrong I headed to Hornsby on new years eve. Three days later, completely starving and rather odourous in nature, I looked up through my gunk encrusted eyelids to see this famous person from earth history.


I suppose the ol duck may have been right, but as this took three days I suspect I would be a mouldy corpse before even getting to the third person I knew.


SHAME SHE NEVER TRIED TO PUT HER BELIEFS INTO ACTION!

No comments: