Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Welcome Uncaring Members Of Society!


You know who you are!

Welcome to the new blog ONE RAILFANS FIGHT AGAINST SOCIETY!
You name me one person who has not been screwed over by another donkey in society. Everything sux nowdays, attitudes, service, relationships, transport, the railway hobby. In fact other than the missus, the list of things that sux is endless.
We are all mongrels, filthy, smelly, time wasting mongrels. Even I cannot escape the sad fact that I too belong to the human race and as such feel compelled to do what it takes in the name of self-preservation, in order to get ahead, in an effort to try to make of myself what society expects of me.
Do I succeed in achieving the lofty heights of being what society expects? NO I FAIL DISMALLY! Yep, society would no agree with my ways and, well, you know what?

I DONT GIVE A TOSS!

Enjoy the blog!

No comments: